Think of each department as a “module”. Each department is where you will work and learn by doing with hands on experience across a range of simulated and real-World activity.
Chris Clarke, CEO & Founder
The digital marketing department is a dynamic and creative area. It is an important department in every company. You will challenge and develop your critical thinking, outside the box thinking and you will conduct market research. You will analyse consumer behaviour and you will find the best ways to bring product to market in front of relevant high-yield customers. Understanding both company vision, product, and consumer behaviour as well as understanding what platforms/software/tools to utilise are fundamental for a successful marketer.
For the first 3 months you can rotate through each department and for the next 6 months you can choose a specific department to work in and truly hone your skills and experience.
- A solid portfolio with accumulated experience, successfully completed projects, and skills developed.
- Ability to efficiently manage a project from start to finish.
- Great understanding of the marketing industry.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Learn to take responsibility for your work, prioritise tasks, gain excellent time-management skills, learn to adapt to swift change of priorities, meet deadlines and targets.
- Learn and becomes proficient with internal software systems.
- Monitor trends and developments in the world of digital marketing, including social media and SEO.
- Develop a professional branding package.
- Develop a professional website based on the vision and mission of the x company – create small websites on our in-house CMS website platform – using your keen eye for design and creative writing skills to populate the website with appropriate imagery and your written content, including Meta Tags and Meta Descriptions.
- Learn about the use of different social media platforms and pick the best ones for the company.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and posts content – develop and schedule engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your campaigns, by using tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex, Clicky, etc.
- Provide suggestions and with your team design different campaign material – static banners, video material by using the relevant software for graphic design.
- Develop and schedule engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
- Write unique SEO blog content for x company, with accompanying social media posts.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Design campaigns that engage with customers or clients and which provide service and/or sales.
- Using both SEO tools and your imagination, develop exciting ideas for X company/project.
Life is a marathon, not a sprint – life is all about dealing with people are all different – never stop learning.Keith Clarke, Director and Compliance Officer